Due to covid-19 pandemic situation, BIM 2021 switched to full virtual mode.
Video Tutorial for Camera Ready and Others (Taylor and Francis)
Details information about the preparation of the camera ready version of the manuscripts and other necessary information can also be obtained from the following links.
* If you are facing the problem of downloading any form, you can try by using another browser.
* Even if you do not adapt any picture or images from other publishers, you need to fill this Permission Request Form by writing N/A in different fields of the form.
Guidelines for the Preparation of the Camera Ready Version for Taylor and Francis Book Chapters
- Make sure that you have made a zip file containing the following in the place of camera ready submission.
- Camera-ready manuscript in .pdf format (PaperID.pdf) and all source files (MSword user: PaperID.doc and Latex user: PaperID.tex and other supporting (figure, bib, cls, etc) files
- PERMISSION VERIFICATION FORM (PVF) in PaperID_PVF.pdf), Copyright Permission Request form in PaperID_CPR.pdf.
- Copyeditor form in PaperID_CEP.pdf
- Copyright Form i.e. Copyright Form in PaperID_CRF.pdf.
PERMISSION VERIFICATION FORM and Copyright Permission Request form is necessary even if you do not adapt any table, figures etc from other publishers. In that case you just right not applicable and sign. We shall add chapter numbers and others later on.
Please read the following CAREFULLY. Here are the steps you MUST follow:
- Please see the REVIEWERS’ COMMENTSfor your paper at your author portal, which MUST be addressed. NOTE: If the reviewer’s comments have not been addressed, your paper will NOT be included as a Book Chapter in a book series of Taylor & Francis.
- Please prepare your final manuscript according to the template. The template and other necessary documents are available at the website https://confbim.com/ following the link: “For Authors->Camera-Ready Guidelines->/Taylor & Francis Guidelines”
- We shall publish three books with Taylor and Francis. These are
- Applied Informatics for Industry 4.0
- Applied Intelligence for Industry 4.0
- Computer Vision and Image Analysis for Industry 4.0
Your paper will be further checked to see whether you addressed all the comments of the reviewers and formatted it accurately. If everything is okay then your paper will be considered for a book chapter in one of the above three books based on its best suitability.
Please upload your files and zip folder using the proconf system using your login credentials
- Write the author’s name properly and sequentially, upon all of their formal approvals to submit the paper. Make sure that a name means just a name. DO NOT include Dr./Prof./Graduate Student/Mr./Ms. etc. in the names or affiliations. Affiliations mean the Dept./Address/Institutes. DO NOT include any designation. Add ALL authors’ valid email addresses and mark the CORRESPONDING AUTHOR in the author list.
- Abstract: Is it concise and accurate and within the word limits as mentioned in the template? Usually 150~250 words.
- For more clarity and readability, please check the English of your paper by an expert or a native speaker.
- Make sure that no part of this paper (including Figure/Table/Algorithm) is copied from other sources. Make sure that you did not do any plagiarism or self-plagiarism? The similarity shall be less than 20% (Overall) and < 2% from a single source.
- Make sure that ALL images/illustrations are from you and drawn by you [even if you want to redraw from another document, make sure that you give reference properly, and take the permission (if needed)]. Do not just download it from a website/paper and put it in the paper. Try to redraw in higher resolution and use less color. Make sure that texts within an image are clear and font sizes are proper. See the instructions on images from the respective website.
- Make sure that there is no formatting problem, no typo/spelling Mistakes, no problems with proper punctuations, no mixed fonts, and make sure that all sections/subsections/Figure Numbers/Table Numbers/References, etc. are properly marked.P
- In Acknowledgment, make sure that you do it properly but do not write too much (less than 3 sentences) [ NOT Mandatory].
- Make sure that all references are 100% cited within the paper. Try to put references from quality journals or conferences.
- If you refer to a web link, make sure that you put the access date and the title of the site. See the instructions for details.
- In general, the length of the camera-ready version of the paper is 12 pages. However, it can be extended up to 15 pages if authors require additional pages to address the reviewers’ comments.
- Registration:at least one author of your paper MUST REGISTER and PRESENT the paper at the conference. Failing to do so, your paper will be withdrawn and not be included as a Book Chapter. The online registration will be opened soon and you will be notified once it is opened.
Please note the following dates:
- Camera-Ready Paper – 15 July 2021
- Registration Deadline – 20 July 2021
- Date of Conference – 23-25 September 2021
If you receive any registration grant, we shall let you know it soon. Only the first author is eligible for such a grant if he/she is a student author.
All updates will be shared on time via our website and through email to authors of accepted papers.
We are looking forward to seeing you at BIM 2021.
Technical Program Committee