Due to covid-19 pandemic situation, BIM 2021 switched to full virtual mode.
* If you are facing the problem of downloading any form, you can try by using another browser.
* Even if you do not adapt any picture or images from other publishers, you need to fill this Permission Request Form by writing N/A in different fields of the form.
Guidelines for the Prepartion of the Camera Ready Version for Springer
Please read the following carefully. Here are the steps you MUST follow:
- Please see the REVIEWERS’ COMMENTS for your paper at the end of this email, which MUST be addressed. NOTE: If the reviewer’s comments have not been addressed, your paper will NOT be included in the proceedings.
- Please prepare your final manuscript according to the Springer templates.
Both LaTex and Word Template are available on our conference website in the tab “For Authors.”
- Make sure that you have made your zip file which includes a camera-ready manuscript in pdf format (PaperID.pdf) and all source files (MSword user: PaperID.doc and Latex user: PaperID.tex and other supporting (figure, bib, cls, etc)files)
- Consent to Publish, CTP (copyright) letter in pdf. Please DO NOT type or print your name as sign on CTP. The sign should be hand-sign. CTP is available on our conference website in the tab “For Authors.” The format will be PaperID_CTP
- Permission Request Form (Springer). It is also available at our website. The format will be PaperID_PRC
Please upload your files and zip folder using proconf system usng your login credentials
- Write the author’s name properly and sequentially, upon all of their formal approvals to submit the paper. Make sure that a name means just a name. DO NOT include Dr./Prof./Graduate Student/Mr./Ms. etc. in the names or affiliations. Affiliations mean the Dept./Address/Institutes. DO NOT include any designation. Add ALL authors’ valid email addresses and mark the CORRESPONDING AUTHOR in the author list.
- Abstract: Is it concise and accurate and within the word limits as mentioned in the template? Usually 150~250 words.
- For more clarity and readability, please check the English of your paper by an expert or a native speaker.
- Make sure that no part of this paper (including Figure/Table/Algorithm) is copied from other sources. Make sure that you did not do any plagiarism or self-plagiarism? The similarity shall be less than 20% (Overall) and < 4% from a single source.
- Make sure that ALL images/illustrations are from you and drawn by you [even if you want to redraw from another document, make sure that you give reference properly, and take the permission (if needed)]. Do not just download it from a website/paper and put it in the paper. Try to redraw in higher-resolution and use less color. Make sure that texts within an image are clear and font sizes are proper. See the instructions on images from the respective website.
- Make sure that there is no formatting problem, no typo/spelling Mistakes, no problems on proper punctuations, no mixed fonts, and make sure that all sections/subsections/Figure Numbers/Table Numbers/References, etc. are properly marked.
- In Acknowledgment, make sure that you do it properly but do not write too much (less than 3 sentences) [ NOT Mandatory].
- Make sure that all references are 100% cited within the paper. Try to put references from quality journals or conferences.
- If you refer a web-link, make sure that you put the access date and the title of the site. See the instructions for details. Ref. style attached and sample format is available @ https://typeset.io/formats/springer-conferences/default-format-for-springer-conferences/f8d71f9027f449abb4f73d0a7bf6d340
- Each paper has a length limit of up to 15 pages.
- Registration: at least one author of your paper MUST REGISTER and PRESENT the paper at the conference. Failing to do so, your paper will be withdrawn and not be included in the proceedings. The online registration will be opened soon and you will be notified once it is opened. However, note that the REGISTRATION INFORMATION FORM is needed to be provided during your final paper submission.
Please note the following dates:
- Camera-Ready Paper – 15 July 2021
- Registration Deadline – 20 July 2021
- Date of Conference – 23-25 September 2021
All updates will be shared on time via our website and through email to authors of accepted papers.
We are looking forward to seeing you at BIM 2021.
Technical Program Committee